Friday 24 January 2014

Love Note

This has been one of the coldest winters, so far, that I can remember...every day the temperature seems to hover around -30 with the wind chill.  All this cold weather has lead to more indoor time and a bit more creative designing than I usually do this time of year.

Valentines day is right around the corner and who doesn't need a little love to keep them warm?  I don't think Valentine's Day is just for lovers, it is an reminder to tell all the people you love how much they mean to you.  With that in mind I created a fine silver custom piece for someone this Christmas and I think it would be perfect for your Valentines! 



Love Note
Fine silver 1" heart imprinted with an 
excerpt from a Victorian love letter on a 
16" sterling silver chain with spring clasp. 
(upgrade to a snake chain for $15 more)
Each piece is handcrafted individually
 and contains a different excerpt.
$45

No comments:

Post a Comment