Tuesday 5 November 2013

Gearing Up!

I know I should be working year round getting ready for my busiest season but life always seems to get in the way...gardens, biking, playing outside...but once the cool weather comes I tend to nestle down inside and work like one of Santa's elves getting everything ready.
The last few days have been very productive working with my favourite medium: crocheted wire.  It somehow makes me forget that the days are shorter and the temperatures are hovering around freezing....

Fresh Water Serenity
These colours reminded me of the serenity of a crystal clear lake in the sunlight. Amazonite, jade,crackled glass, silver plated beads, quartz and fresh water pearl $25 sold

Oh My!!
I love circles...I seem to put them in everything...sometimes subtly but, this time, right in your face. 
Shell and silver plated donuts, black crystals and faceted quartz. $25SOLD

Caramel Latte
I found these beautiful coloured shell pieces and had to play them up with bronze crystals...crocheted on silver plated wire $25sold

Caramel Swirl
Same beautiful shell pieces this time paired with copper fresh water pearls and purple peacock seed beads...crocheted on gold coloured wire $25 sold

Hawthorn Bush
This lightweight wooden necklace reminds me of little red berries on the winter branches of a hawthorn tree...crocheted on silver plated wire...$20

Purple Rain
Varying shades of purple glass beads and silver plated beads on silver plated wire $25 sold


Smoky Amethyst
I just love these colours together...a bit unexpected but very dramatic.. Pale amethyst chips, peacock fresh water pearls, purple smoke and grey iridescent crystals on silver plated wire.  $25  sold

No comments:

Post a Comment